Sheltowee RV Park & Cabins Facilities
You’ll love everything about our Eastern Kentucky RV Park
You’ll want to extend your stay the moment you arrive. RVers coming through Kentucky love our extra-long and wide 30/50 amp full hook up “Big Rig” campsites in a beautiful, natural setting. Please note that RVs must be self-contained. We don’t have restrooms or showers on-site for RV use.
Golf Cart Rentals are coming soon!
- Acres of spectacular beauty bordering the Daniel Boone National Forest, home of Cave Run Lake
- Hiking & trails within walking distance of the park (hike right from the park to the Sheltowee Trail)
- On-site fishing in two lakes
- Free WiFi throughout the park
- Horseshoe pits
- Propane and RV supplies
- Grassy areas and lots of trees
- Exercise room (Coming Soon!)
- On-site fishing in our two fully-stocked lakes
- 4 fully-featured 1-bedroom cabins with decks overlooking the pond
- Free WiFi access throughout the park
- Extra-long and wide gravel RV sites
- 8 Full-hookup sites (including water, sewer, and 30/50amp electric)
- Well-shaded sites
- Fire rings
- Picnic tables
Please note: Our sites are back-in only. Also, as we do not currently offer any bathroom or shower facilities (other than in our cabins), all RVs must be self-contained and have their own on-board bathrooms & showers. For the same reason, we do not offer tent camping.